Tuesday 22 January 2013

Snow day!

 


The snow first came down in the early hours of friday morning - right when I was returning from a night out so it was quite treacherous. M and I built a snowman which we named George, a small alcoholic with the traditional hat and scarf combination. However, this afternoon more snow arrived, meaning I could finally take some outfit photos. I've had the dress for years, but I still love wearing it and teaming it with my treasured blazer. I love wearing brown, and these tights are so thick. The shoes, albeit an appalling choice for the snow, are probably the best bargain I've ever bought: £70 down to £4.50. They're so comfy, love them!

A lot of people are moaning about the snow - apart from going to work, I've not been anywhere so I've not had to worry about driving. I love it though; it means I'll finally be able to crack on with some dissertation work. Here's hoping I can write about 1000 words tomorrow!
Love, B x



2 comments: