Wednesday 2 January 2013

First post!

Hello! B here. Despite creating this blog months ago, this is the first time a post has been made. I've made it my new years resolution to write a post at least once a week!

2013 is going to be such an exciting and life-changing year. M and I graduate in the summer from university, before being thrown out into the big, bad world. We're both planning to move back home for a couple of months until we have enough money to move into a little flat in Bristol, fingers crossed. I plan on working full-time for a year, before beginning a career in journalism, while M concentrates on finding film work. I'm so excited, and hopefully we can get a puppy too. A bichon frise called Oscar.

2012 has been a bit of a roller-coaster of a year, with the latter part being much better than the first half. However, I'm taking lots of lovely memories with me into the new year!

Highlights include:


  
    











1. Making my own bunting for my friend's birthday!
2.Valentine's Day pizza
3. Making our home-made gingerbread
4. Meeting David Bradley on the train to work (Mr. Filch)
5. Halloween
6. A short break to Somerset in what turned out to be the 
nicest week of summer for weather
7. Accidentally stumbling upon the BBC filming Doctor Who
8. Dressed up for a friend's birthday dinner
9. Seeing my favourite band, Maximo Park, live
10. Christmas holiday to Edinburgh
11. My wonderful Christmas presents
12. M's 21st birthday
13. My book for my Final Major Project at university

Photo's have messed up a little, not sure how to move them around.

Love, B x

No comments:

Post a Comment